I have a Blackberry Tour running O.S 5.0 I was wondering if there was a way I could setup different email folders on my blackberry. I have the folders setup in my email now for work, personal etc. I was wondering could I do the same on my blackberry so that they hit the folders they are meant to go to, but I still get them on my phone. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
    CW
    08-27-10 12:21 PM
    Nope. Not currently.
    08-27-10 04:35 PM
    I have a Blackberry Tour running O.S 5.0 I was wondering if there was a way I could setup different email folders on my blackberry. I have the folders setup in my email now for work, personal etc. I was wondering could I do the same on my blackberry so that they hit the folders they are meant to go to, but I still get them on my phone. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
    CW
    Right now I have 2 different folders, one for carrier.blackberry.com and one for personal email.com, I don't see why you can't go into your email setup and set up your work email address as well, or any other. If the email enters the folder it will send you a notification. Give it a try. Hope this helps.
    08-28-10 08:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD