This doesn't seem like a complicated problem, but I've searched around and tried to solve it on my own to no avail. I'm a recent touchscreen & Windows Mobile convert.

I use a local ISP for email with an alias so that people only see the alias domain name in my email, not the local ISP stuff. I can't figure out how to set up this Tour with the alias info and I've been using just the straight ISP, which is confusing some folks. Pretty simple, the ISP is just a POP3 mail server.

It is easy enough in Windows and was similarly easy in Windows Mobile, but how do I configure this thing to use my work domain?

Thanks...
    Last edited by Surfride; 09-10-09 at 09:29 AM. Reason: typos
    09-10-09 09:22 AM
    Nobody? Maybe point me in the right direction to search for something? Thanks...
    09-11-09 10:15 AM
    the only way to edit your email settings is to log into the bis through your email setup icon or on vzw bis site. I took a quick look and don't see any way to hide your domain.

I had a motoq way back and you could edit anything you wanted, but bb devices don't allow you to tweek too much.

This is a tough one. That's prob why nonone has had an answer yet. They have apps that can handle you phone calls, so there might be a program for purchase that will allow you to do what you want with email, but I wouldn't even know where to look
    09-11-09 10:28 AM
    Thanks, after getting to the right BIS page and settings, it looks like I have it figured out. Initially, I was not registered as a BIS user.
    09-11-09 10:32 AM
    Thanks, after getting to the right BIS page and settings, it looks like I have it figured out. Initially, I was not registered as a BIS user.
    Glad I could help. It was a shot in the dark, but I'm glad I got you pointed in the right direction. good luck.
    09-11-09 10:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD