I had the verizon store move all my contacts from my old blackberry to my new one. The email addresses i had set up on my old one (curve) also were transferred when I didnt want them to be. The email accounts I set up on my new blackberry (tour) are showing the only ones in my email settings icon however I cannot email out from my blackberry on them (they arent on there from the compose page to select). I only have icons for my old email ones that were transferred. How can I fix this?

I can receive email from all 6 email accounts but can only send from my old ones. There is also no option to delete the old ones that I see because when I go to the email setting screen, they are not listed.

Please help!!!
    01-10-10 10:42 AM
    Resend your Service Books.
    01-10-10 10:50 AM
    I kind of have the same problem. My wife and i switched phones about a week ago. I ran a back up on the phone and wiped it, then installed .419. I ran the restore and now along with me email accounts, hers are still there also. They are not in the list, so I cant delete them and they are not receiving any emails on my device, but I cant delete them from the phone. Should I just wipe it and not run the backup/restore and just start over? I resent service books and that didnt work.
    Last edited by keroux; 01-10-10 at 01:13 PM.
    01-10-10 01:10 PM
    Just delete the service books for those email addresses on the device.

Options > Advanced Options > Service Book

Look for the email addresses and delete the [CICAL] and [CMIME] for the addresses you want to remove.
    01-10-10 04:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD