I bought a Tour yesterday and got it unlocked. for the past twoo days, it can't maintain a EDGE signal for anything, just edge.

I've looked around but no one really has mentioned this, only on the storm and when I had the storm unlocked, I never had this issue.

I'm using AT&T and the fix I read about for the storm was to update radio file but the tour hasn't had any updates cept the stock one.

Has anyone found a fix and that's having similar issues? It happens ESPECIALLY when I use Ubertwitter but it happens other times as well.

but I uninstalled Ubertwitter at one point and it still happened.
    Last edited by saigon; 08-16-09 at 10:46 PM. Reason: last line
    08-16-09 10:45 PM
    Could it be you're in a poor reception area?
    08-17-09 09:28 AM
    Could it be you're in a poor reception area?
    Nope. Its happens at my weekend job in NY and near my house in CT where I get perfect 3G coverage on a 3G phone and the EDGE connection is full bars for voice so it's not a coverage issue.
    08-17-09 10:11 AM
    Hi, I put exact instructions on here as to the procedure to get EDGE working properly. I have a Verizon Tour on T-Mobile with a constant EDGE connectioon. You just have to look at the instructions. If you follow them, it will work.
    08-17-09 12:38 PM
    Hi, I put exact instructions on here as to the procedure to get EDGE working properly. I have a Verizon Tour on T-Mobile with a constant EDGE connectioon. You just have to look at the instructions. If you follow them, it will work.
    could you possibly provide a link to your posted instructions?
    02-05-10 01:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD