I've had my tour (Sprint) for about a week. It was a TEP replacement for my Touch Pro. I haven't had any of the typical issues that I have seen here and on sprintusers. The trackball works perfectly and the battery door is nice and tight.

One problem I do have is this high pitched feedback in the earpiece. It happens when I talk and it is actually painful. The person on the other end cannot hear it. I do not have my volume set high, that was the first thing I checked.

I am going to try to run by the repair center at lunch and have it looked at but wanted to see if anyone else had experienced this.
    11-06-09 09:13 AM
    I have a VZW Tour and had trouble with people hearing me. But, I never heard a high pitched sound. Take a look at the Device Settings for you BT device on the phone. See my post here about how to adjust them.
    11-06-09 11:23 AM
    I have a VZW Tour and had trouble with people hearing me. But, I never heard a high pitched sound. Take a look at the Device Settings for you BT device on the phone. See my post here about how to adjust them.
    Thanks for the info but I'm actually talking about the handset's earpiece.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-06-09 11:50 AM
    I had an issue wear my earpiece started sounding staticky and then died out!! Had to use speakerphone until I got a replacement. I had only had the tour for like 3 weeks! Poor quality but cant complain about current phone though! I still love the tour
    11-07-09 03:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD