Edit: MOD, Please move this to General VZW Forum. (I got so caught up in the excitement of the Tour, I forgot what forum I was in.)

Just want to make everyone aware that VZW currently has an early upgrade program for Midwest customers. Essentially if your upgrade date on a secondary line is 10/16 or earlier, you can get your upgrade up to 2 months early. The promotion ends 8/16 and is called the "T-6 Early Upgrade Program". It should be available to all corporate, direct, and indirect locations. However, it is not available to national retailers (Walmart, Best Buy, etc. (they may have a program for themselves that I don't have access to.).

Be aware that you might have varied success with this. I would imagine direct and indirect locations wouldn't have a problem with this, but I had a corporate rep give me some flak for it. She said her manager wouldn't approve it, but didn't actually ask. I haven't been able to test it yet myself because my upgrade is 10/01 so I have to wait till 8/01.

As far as other markets go, this may or may not be available. I have no way of knowing. Also I would think that this would work over the phone too. If they don't know what you're talking about, just ask them to look in info center, or call Activations/COOS.
    Last edited by Jaquers; 07-13-09 at 01:37 AM.
    07-13-09 01:28 AM
    west area customers have this same promotion. it ended today, 7/12
    07-13-09 01:42 AM
    Bump

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-13-09 08:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD