Hi, I could use some help. I seem to be having the same problem I had with my Storm as far as e-mails go. Whenever I send an e-mail, I get a message a few seconds later with a copy of what I just sent. Is there a way to turn this off? Any help would be appreciated. Apologies if I'm bringing up a topic that's already been discussed. Thanks!
    07-19-09 11:09 AM
    You can log into your BIS page at Verizon and make sure you don't have your account set to cc you or bcc you.

Also, see Preventing Duplicate Emails in GMail.
    07-19-09 11:13 AM
    Thanks! Trying it out now as soon as I google what BIS is. :P
    07-19-09 03:40 PM
    if your using gmail you have to set a filter in BIS to not forward messages to your device from your email address...
    07-19-09 03:49 PM
    Here's something I've been meaning to post about.

When I try to login to BIS via the web I get a message telling me that my device does not support accessing BIS via the web and I must do it through my phone.
    07-19-09 03:51 PM
    Well, I didn't do exactly what you said there, but I don't send e-mails to myself anymore, so something worked?
    07-19-09 04:11 PM
    Is the Email Settings in the Setup folder the same thing as BIS? It seems that I can access everything you guys are talking about from there.

EDIT: Whenever I try to change anything, I get the message, "Your device encountered a problem with this application's server. Select OK and repeat the action to try again." I've gotten this message multiple times in a row.
    Last edited by -rza-; 07-19-09 at 04:21 PM.
    07-19-09 04:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD