05-15-09 01:43 PM
30 12
tools
    I definatly have dust under mine. The phone has its housing on it that is you can take off with the plastic screen attatched. Then you have the normal LCD Screen itself. So Dust gets in between the housing and sits on top of the actual LCD Screen and gets cramened in the middle with the Housing Screen. The Tour will probably be the same way.

i think the tour is more like the Bold in which case this wont happen..
    05-14-09 09:54 PM
    Been using it for awhile now and no dust.. with the storm and the 8330 I got dust within a couple of weeks... Can tell the internal seals are much better.
    05-14-09 10:09 PM
    Been using it for awhile now and no dust.. with the storm and the 8330 I got dust within a couple of weeks... Can tell the internal seals are much better.
    Thanks for the great news! Is development/testing still on track for a July/August release?
    05-14-09 10:21 PM
    Unit should be available in july... Provided there are no hardware revisions..

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-15-09 09:36 AM
    Looking at the pictures, it doesn't look like the edges are sealed. My friend has a curve, and while not a touch screen, it still collects dust under the edges, which is so annoying

cx said that its like the bolds screen (no dust under the screen)
    05-15-09 01:43 PM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD