MY send, menu, back and end button stay illuminated during a call but the screen backlight does go out. IS this by design and those keys are supposed to stay illuminated?
    07-17-09 08:29 AM
    Same here.
    mine does the same thing
    MY send, menu, back and end button stay illuminated during a call but the screen backlight does go out. IS this by design and those keys are supposed to stay illuminated?
    yes, they all do that. its so that you can see your end key or trackball if you need it when in a call at night
    07-17-09 08:35 AM
    yep same here ( i dont mind that feature)
    07-17-09 08:37 AM
    Mine stays illuminated when on a call and when charging. I think its great, I can find my phone when I wake up in the morning or if I set it down while on a call to go to the bathroom or something and the room is dark
    07-17-09 08:58 AM
    I love the look of the phone at night when i'm in a call. I wish we could change the notification color of the LED from red to blue... That would make it PERFECT!
    07-17-09 08:59 AM
    yeah i actually like that feature a lot, saves battery probably too
    07-17-09 09:08 AM
    I love the look of the phone at night when i'm in a call. I wish we could change the notification color of the LED from red to blue... That would make it PERFECT!
    When I receive a call, I have my LED set to disco light, so it goes through every color. This is via Berrybuzz.
    07-17-09 09:10 AM
    Search for BerryBuzz. It's an app that integrates in the options menu and lets you change the LED color for everything. I have green for calls, red for emails, turquoise for SMS/MMS, orange for BBM, and purple for Facebook. It comes with a 7 day free trial but the full version is only 6 bucks.
    07-17-09 09:11 AM
    I don't know about you guys but I really enjoy this feature.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-17-09 09:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD