I was wondering if anyone could tell me what weather app people are using when you see peoples themes and the app icon shows the current weather and temp. I have tried a couple and no luck. Thanks everyone

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-03-10 11:08 PM
    BerryWeather from BellShare, available in the CB app store
    04-03-10 11:08 PM
    BerryWeather from BellShare
    +1 for BerryWeather. It's hands-down the best IMO.
    04-03-10 11:09 PM
    Thank you very much pilsbury. No free ones tho that do that? No biggie I will just buy it just wondering

04-03-10 11:20 PM
    It's worth the $10 really. Trust me.
    04-03-10 11:39 PM
    I am running the 3 day trail and already love it. Thanks everyone for there input

04-03-10 11:40 PM
    I am running the 3 day trail and already love it. Thanks everyone for there input

You get it at 20% off through the Crackberry store until the 5th. Just a friendly FYI.
    04-03-10 11:54 PM
    Thanks. Good to see a bosox fan help a fellow bosox fan out lol. Sad to say the bruins are breaking my heart lol

04-04-10 12:14 AM
    Oh another question. How about a app that does the same thing like berry weather but with sports scores? So I can see it rotate the sox, pats, bruins, celtic score lol

04-04-10 12:19 AM
    Oh another question. How about a app that does the same thing like berry weather but with sports scores? So I can see it rotate the sox, pats, bruins, celtic score lol

LOL....I just use the ESPN mobile shortcut for sports scores.

BTW, good choice in teams. I live in Indiana but my dad's family all live in Mass.
    04-04-10 12:45 AM
    Berryweather and it's worth it.
    04-04-10 12:56 AM
    Check out Scoremobile for sports. I use that and ESPN.
    04-04-10 01:01 AM
    Nws Client. Its a free dl from render fast that pulls info from the national weather service. Has hourlyan 7 day and radar. Also shows current weather in icon and when you highlight it it tells you current or warnings.

04-04-10 01:32 AM
    I was wondering if anyone could tell me what weather app people are using when you see peoples themes and the app icon shows the current weather and temp. I have tried a couple and no luck. Thanks everyone

As a newbie myself, no question is a dumb question

as far as a weather app, I am using BerryWeather the free version and it works great for me. I have not upgraded to the paid version so I don't know what the differences are but the free version is fine.

You can get it on the BlackBerry App on your phone
    04-04-10 08:42 AM
    LOL....I just use the ESPN mobile shortcut for sports scores.

BTW, good choice in teams. I live in Indiana but my dad's family all live in Mass.
    I grew up about 90% of my life in mass (grafton that is in worcester county lol) There are no other teams to root for :P

Thanks everyone for all the help.
    04-04-10 10:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD