It seems like my screen gets some ripples when I run my finger over it, or after I have had it against my ear. No, I'm not a greaseball. Also, I do not press down on the screen at all. The ripples wipe away, so I don't know if it's just a little grease that gets on the screen when holding it or what.

It's not a huge deal, I just don't know how it happens.
    07-25-09 02:53 PM
    It seems like my screen gets some ripples when I run my finger over it, or after I have had it against my ear. No, I'm not a greaseball. Also, I do not press down on the screen at all. The ripples wipe away, so I don't know if it's just a little grease that gets on the screen when holding it or what.

It's not a huge deal, I just don't know how it happens.
    ---edited-- i thought u had a case of the ripple effect until i read your post again.. not sure whats doing that to urs
    Last edited by mjbesen310; 07-25-09 at 03:07 PM.
    07-25-09 02:55 PM
    Thats a weird one!
    07-25-09 02:56 PM
    I have just been "wiping it down" against my shirt or something. Seems to fix it. Why does that happen, is it the heat?
    07-25-09 02:56 PM
    It's oil from your body.
    07-25-09 03:00 PM
    Happens to me too

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-25-09 03:50 PM
    Its your bodies natural oils. most screens will get this when you are on a conversation and your face is against it. Just wipe it off. I would tell you to go and put your face against your lcd tv or your monitors, but they may hall you off if you are seen :-)
    07-25-09 04:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD