I really like those Verizon battery doors better and I keep my phone "naked."

You can buy Sprint battery doors online but you can't buy Verizon battery doors online.

Mine has a really light, jagged scratch on it so I can't really offer to trade or anything.

I realize this is a ridiculous thread but, hey, you can't blame me for asking! For all I know someone out there has two battery doors for some reason. Or maybe they like the Sprint door better and bought one online. There are lots of reasons why this might work out between a Verizon and a Sprint customer.

Of course, I accept any ridicule that will inevitably comes my way.
    07-28-09 03:03 PM
    No ridicule at all - my Sprint friend keeps trying to get me to give her my Verizon one.
    07-28-09 03:11 PM
    No ridicule at all - my Sprint friend keeps trying to get me to give her my Verizon one.
    Does she call you "Mr. Bond" when she asks? I'd think that would be pretty convincing!
    07-28-09 03:22 PM
    its a little expensive, but try coveroo.com
    07-28-09 03:24 PM
    Does she call you "Mr. Bond" when she asks? I'd think that would be pretty convincing!
    She did - I told her I would if she paid me $10 and bought me a martini on the rocks, shaken, not stirred.
    07-28-09 03:34 PM
    its a little expensive, but try coveroo.com
    That is actually really cool. Unfortunately they have no Tour option.
    07-28-09 03:37 PM
    To the OP, no. I've become quite attached to my battery door that moves from side to side and up and down, and has a rather large gap at the bottom of the phone big enough that you can see the innards of the battery compartment.
    07-28-09 03:39 PM
    Point me to the sprint battery doors and ill help you out OP

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-28-09 03:42 PM
    She did - I told her I would if she paid me $10 and bought me a martini on the rocks, shaken, not stirred.
    Nice...tell her I'll pay her $10 to whisper "Mr. Bond" into my ear
    07-28-09 03:44 PM
    Point me to the sprint battery doors and ill help you out OP

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I think these are both the Sprint-style doors. The first one is cheaper.
    EDIT: And out of stock apparently.

BlackBerry Tour 9630 OEM battery cover - Cellular Nationwide Network - Cellular Accessories - 3G,

OEM Battery Door Cover for Blackberry Tour 9630 (Black color)*::*Housing/Faceplate*::*Truesupplier - Blackberry Accessories & PDA Accessories wholesale Co.
    07-28-09 03:47 PM
    $24.99 + S/H for a battery door.
    07-28-09 03:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD