Maybe some of you that have the tour know this...

when someone calls you, do we have an option on the phone so it Vibrates and Rings at the same time, or do we still need an App to do this as I currently have on the storm?
    06-17-09 07:11 AM
    I'm going to take a guess here and say it would be the same story as the Storm.
    06-17-09 08:12 AM
    I'm going to take a guess here and say it would be the same story as the Storm.
    I hope not... you would think RIM would knwo by now that most people want the phone to ring and vibrate at the same time
    06-17-09 08:21 AM
    Maybe some of you that have the tour know this...

when someone calls you, do we have an option on the phone so it Vibrates and Rings at the same time, or do we still need an App to do this as I currently have on the storm?
    I'm hoping so... But I doubt it.
    06-17-09 09:16 AM
    I'm hoping so... But I doubt it.
    yeah me too....is that your pic in your profile? if so, your cute ;-)
    06-17-09 09:21 AM
    yeah me too....is that your pic in your profile? if so, your cute ;-)
    Yeah that's me... Thanks.

I wish it would vibrate and ring. I love my ringtones (Family Guy) but gosh at work I have to keep my Storm in my pocket so I don't ever hear it. RIM needs to get with the program.
    06-17-09 09:24 AM

I wish it would vibrate and ring. I love my ringtones (Family Guy) but gosh at work I have to keep my Storm in my pocket so I don't ever hear it. RIM needs to get with the program.
    looks like well just have to get an app that vibrates at the same time again...

I sent you a PM as well....
    06-17-09 09:33 AM
    This thread has taken an oddly creepy twist. :[

Oh yah, and I hope it does have this feature finally, but I guess an app will do if not...
    06-17-09 09:54 AM
    You are the only poster I see that may be able to help. My new storm vibes then rings and I miss calls. Can you lead me towards the straight ring? Thanks!
    06-17-09 10:01 AM
    I really hope it rings and vibs at the same time. If not thats okay, not point in getting my panties in a wad since they have an app for that.
    06-17-09 10:03 AM
    You are the only poster I see that may be able to help. My new storm vibes then rings and I miss calls. Can you lead me towards the straight ring? Thanks!

yeah, the app you need is called "Buzz me" its free. it will make your phone vibrate and ring at the same time. You can find it on here under the blackberry storm 3rd party app section, just type in BUZZ ME in the search and it will pop up, you have to load it through your phone though, its easy, takes a minute to do
    06-17-09 10:05 AM
    This thread has taken an oddly creepy twist. :[
    LMAO! That was funny
    06-17-09 10:05 AM
    looks like well just have to get an app that vibrates at the same time again...

I sent you a PM as well....
    U know, I never DLed any other apps for it. I knew there were some out there but I just felt like "Damn you RIM, why cant this be an automatic feature!" HaHa.
    06-17-09 10:06 AM
    U know, I never DLed any other apps for it. I knew there were some out there but I just felt like "Damn you RIM, why cant this be an automatic feature!" HaHa.
    lol yeah I'll help you get it if you return my PM I sent u lol
    06-17-09 10:07 AM
    perv...

Anyway I agree. This should be a standard option. I remember when I first got my bb and spent hours trying to figure out how to get the phone to ring and vibrate at the same time. Because I would miss all my calls since it would ring twice. Good thing for crackberry...
    06-17-09 10:16 AM

Put it on Loud and it'll vib+ring.
    06-17-09 10:30 AM
    Put it on Loud and it'll vib+ring.

yea vib ONCE twice or three times and then ring.
    thats just stupid...it should ring and vib standard.
    06-17-09 10:32 AM

yes i agree msfefe
    06-17-09 10:53 AM
    its going to be the same as EVERY single other BB on the market... and ring separate..

sorry to break your hearts but at minimum if they change this I would bet it would be in OS 5.0

Unlikely that it will be that with anything sooner..
    06-17-09 12:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD