I've got Tetherberry and it works great here in America when I want to use my laptop. Does Tetherberry work the same in Europe (Switzerland, Austria, etc)?
    07-04-10 03:00 PM
    I don't know whether or not it works in those countries, but in order to use it, you would need to have a BlackBerry Data Plan in those countries as well. Or you would need to get international data coverage from Verizon.
    07-04-10 03:36 PM
    It probably should

BUT I do wonder - you are now roaming on foreign networks and using their data. Do they track ip addresses any more specifically than does Verizon in the States?

Hopefully, someone from OVER THERE will chime in with any observations.
    07-04-10 03:37 PM
    I am very curious to know if foreign networks track how their data is used and does VZW here in the States track it. Thoughts, ideas, from anyone?
    07-04-10 06:20 PM
    before I leave I am adding the international email pkg when I do get emails it won't cost me a arm and a leg. Anyone know of a program that will take vmails and change them into emails? When I am abroad I don't have call my voicemail and have it cost me .99 everytime?
    Last edited by aspenedelen; 07-04-10 at 10:47 PM.
    07-04-10 06:24 PM
    before I leave I am adding the international email pkg when I do get emails it won't cost me a arm and a leg. Anyone know of a program that will take vmails and change them into emails? When I am abroad I don't have call my voicemail and have it cost me .99 everytime?
    Google Voice can translate voice to text.
    07-06-10 09:22 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD