The Empower SMS Viewer works on OS 5.0 ? Kind of curious to if it works or not, of course if anyone else even uses that application.
    10-07-09 02:05 PM
    Isn't the whole purpose of Empower to have threaded SMS? Threaded SMS is a native feature in 5.0, so why would you waste the money?
    10-07-09 02:27 PM
    so why would you waste the money?
    i bought it when it was on sale for $2.99 not a bad app. i was running 5.0 for about a week but it was too buggy. especially the threaded sms. so i downgraded back to 4.7.1.53
    10-07-09 04:30 PM
    Oh no, it's notta waist. Empower has so many customizations available. Like custom headers and backgrounds within the text page, customs fonts and font colors in received and sent texts as well as composed and of course threading. Well worth it for the visual person. I'm curious too whether 5.0 will be compatible with Empower. If not, I won't be doing the upgrade.
    10-07-09 06:32 PM
    Definitely NOT a waste a money that's for sure, I just would hate to see the application NOT work if I were to try this LEAKED OS 5.0 I love Empowers applications WORTH EVERY PENNY
    10-07-09 10:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD