Does anyone how I can get rid of my phone's annoying 'docking sound' every time i plug it in or set it on the dock? I have created a custom profile for work but I cant seem to find that setting.

Thanks in advance,
    -Frustrated

PS. Silent profile mutes it, so there's gotta be an option for it.

If you can find an answer to my dilemma, you shall be rewarded with praises.
    04-14-10 10:31 AM
    i have looked for the same thing and couldnt find it. the sound is growing on me now though im starting to like it
    04-14-10 10:35 AM
    Are you using BerryBuzz? If so, go to: Options -> BerryBuzz -> Battery Fully Charged and change "Alert when fully charged" to no.

If you still want a sound when fully charged, but would like to change the notification, go to: Profiles -> Ring Tones/Alerts -> Berry Buzz-Battery Fully Charged Alert.

I note that even when I have the volume set to "Silent," I still get the sound when docking or plugging in. The only way I found to make the sound go away is to turn it off ("No") in the Options - > BerryBuzz area as mentioned in my first paragraph.
    04-14-10 10:45 AM
    Options>Advanced options>Accessibility. Tell me if "event sounds" is on or off.
    04-14-10 10:50 AM
    I could do without it... I don't need a tone to let me know i just placed my phone on the dock.
    04-14-10 10:50 AM
    Are you using BerryBuzz? If so, go to: Options -> BerryBuzz -> Battery Fully Charged and change "Alert when fully charged" to no.

If you still want a sound when fully charged, but would like to change the notification, go to: Profiles -> Ring Tones/Alerts -> Berry Buzz-Battery Fully Charged Alert.

I note that even when I have the volume set to "Silent," I still get the sound when docking or plugging in. The only way I found to make the sound go away is to turn it off ("No") in the Options - > BerryBuzz area as mentioned in my first paragraph.
    I dont have berrybuzz.

Options>Advanced options>Accessibility. Tell me if "event sounds" is on or off.
    YESS!!!! thank you! that was it!!!!
    04-14-10 10:54 AM
    YESS!!!! thank you! that was it!!!!
    No problem. It's wierd that it makes the noise when you put it in the dock though. Mine will only sound when i plug/unplug the charging cable.
    04-14-10 11:07 AM
    yeah dude, its weird, i think this happened when i upgraded the software, as well as other corky things.
    04-14-10 11:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD