So I am SUPER pumped for the Tour to come out on Sunday. Unfortunatly I don't think I'll be able to make it to the store early because I'll be upstate visiting with family. Do you think they will sell out right away?? Like I wouldn't be able to get it if I went later on in the evening. I really really can't wait to upgrade from my Curve. I mean I love my Curve but I am so excited to have more memory and be on 3G!!!
    07-09-09 03:12 PM
    its kinda hard to say...stores located in cities will most likely get a larger shipment, but the demand for the device will also be higher... Im gonna bet that most likely they will not sell out..the tour hasn't be actively advertised.. I think you should be ok...maybe you can try calling the store and see how many them have...I have heard that most stores recieved there shippment in today..
    07-09-09 04:38 PM
    Upgrade your curve to 3G? Isn't it already 3G?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-09-09 04:44 PM
    So I am SUPER pumped for the Tour to come out on Sunday. Unfortunatly I don't think I'll be able to make it to the store early because I'll be upstate visiting with family. Do you think they will sell out right away?? Like I wouldn't be able to get it if I went later on in the evening. I really really can't wait to upgrade from my Curve. I mean I love my Curve but I am so excited to have more memory and be on 3G!!!
    you should already have 3G and more memory is a plus
    07-09-09 04:48 PM
    as of now each store has 9-10 available (depending if the store needs one of the 10 for the floor model)

we could get more before launch or right after. there is not supposed to be a supply issue from rim BUT based on how it looks today, i would get there early OR order first thing online.

it is going to be worth it even purchase unseen, the phone is amazing, i got to play with one yesterday.
    07-09-09 04:51 PM
    then again, how many people really know about this phone?
    not too many, i would think, outside of crackberry and other tech sites.
    hopefully we all get lucky! i'd be surprised if this was all out first day.
    07-09-09 04:56 PM
    All indications are that the stores will be stocked pretty well. I am sure some stores will sell out but not most.
    07-09-09 05:01 PM
    Why is this a thread? This topic is covered in dozens of others. Does anyone moderate this board?
    07-09-09 05:03 PM
    My store will not have any opening day...lame. I guess I will be ordering online sunday morning.

07-09-09 05:13 PM
    I was wondering the same thing. I'll be out of town on Sunday and won't be able to get the Tour until Monday.
    07-09-09 05:41 PM
    Im hoping theyll have enough to make it through launch day. I may have to wait until Sunday evening to pick one up lol
    07-09-09 05:43 PM
    Holy sh!t I want to shoot myself in the FACE with all these inventory threads.

THERE WILL BE NO LINES AT THE STORES.

Jesus.
    So glad to hear another sane voice on these forums!!

I'm sure even if the store closest to you runs out, you will find one in your area. Best Buy will have them, most of the stores will have them, some kiosks will have them.

This phone isn't a marketed release.
    07-09-09 05:49 PM
    My store sold out of the Storm within a couple hours. Its a real busy store, so ill be there before they open just in case.

Gotta get the stuffs!

07-09-09 05:49 PM
    So glad to hear another sane voice on these forums!!

I'm sure even if the store closest to you runs out, you will find one in your area. Best Buy will have them, most of the stores will have them, some kiosks will have them.

This phone isn't a marketed release.

So glad there are even more sane voices. Everyone needs to keep in mind that you are at crackberry which really is such a tiny portion of the general public. Just because we're all going crazy over it doesn't mean that everyone else in the entire world is either.

We'll all get them, no worries!
    07-09-09 05:51 PM
    So glad there are even more sane voices. Everyone needs to keep in mind that you are at crackberry which really is such a tiny portion of the general public. Just because we're all going crazy over it doesn't mean that everyone else in the entire world is either.

We'll all get them, no worries!
    agreed. no reason to stress, i mean how many of us are there, we're not the entire population.
    i can't wait to get my hands on one though, as with the rest of you guys
    07-09-09 07:11 PM
    Every store in Atlanta is only getting 10 devices (even the large corporate ones like Buckhead).
    07-09-09 07:37 PM
    I was just at a major Best Buy south of Boston and they told me that they had no pre-orders yet for the VZW Tour. Of course, they weren't sure how many they were getting in, but for anyone really worried, I think Best Buy could be a good opportunity to put your mind at ease.
    07-09-09 07:46 PM
    Holy sh!t I want to shoot myself in the FACE with all these inventory threads.

THERE WILL BE NO LINES AT THE STORES.

Jesus.

Completely agree!!! Some big stores maybe 5 or 6 people all from CB site. Otherwise...no lines at all. Nobody else is aware of this phone people.
    07-09-09 08:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD