I'm sorry to make another one of these but my first thirty days are almost up. Should I return the storm and get the tour (only $30 more)? I text, email and use the calendar in moderation. I like the seeing the larger screen but I don't like typing on it. Does the clear, crisp resolution partially mitigate this? Is the battery life much different?
    08-31-09 01:29 PM
    that's a personal question, do you like touch screen?
    08-31-09 01:30 PM
    +1 for the tour
    08-31-09 01:31 PM
    I'm sorry to make another one of these but my first thirty days are almost up. Should I return the storm and get the tour (only $30 more)? I text, email and use the calendar in moderation. I like the seeing the larger screen but I don't like typing on it. Does the clear, crisp resolution partially mitigate this? Is the battery life much different?
    If you're doing a lot of texting and emailing and you don't like typing on your Storm, then I'd absolutely suggest you get the Tour. Having an actual QWERTY keyboard makes a world of difference, IMO.
    08-31-09 01:34 PM
    Definally dude I have the Tour and the Storm I recomend the Tour to everyone!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-31-09 01:43 PM
    I am a big fan of easy, I like easy typing but I also like things easy to see. Is the tour screen size ever an issue?
    08-31-09 01:45 PM
    yes. return it. Not joking. End of story.
    08-31-09 01:49 PM
    I am a big fan of easy, I like easy typing but I also like things easy to see. Is the tour screen size ever an issue?
    the screen size of the Tour is perfact. I also upgraded from the storm to the Tour and can't be happeir! The storm was by far the worst blackberry to ever come out, and the Tour walks all over it. Very easy to type on the Tour and you can type a lot faster on the Tour vs the storm.

the Tours OS is even faster then the storm, and the storms been out for 9 months vs just a little over a month for the Tour and the Tour still walks all over the storms OS.

I dont understand why people even want a storm to begin with anymore
    08-31-09 01:50 PM
    The tour seems to have a solid fanbase
    08-31-09 01:58 PM
    Going from a Storm to a Tour, it takes some readjustment. The Tour Screen is exactly half of the Storm screen.
    08-31-09 02:25 PM
    I did it. I switched to the Tour. Thanks for the input. *Note: I still believe the Storm is also a great device.
    08-31-09 06:30 PM
    I did it. I switched to the Tour. Thanks for the input. *Note: I still believe the Storm is also a great device.
    Congrats!!!!!! trust me, you wont be saying the storm is still great when you have a couple days with the Tour in your hands.. your gonna see just how much better the Tour is vs that storm u used to have.

congrats again!
    08-31-09 06:53 PM
    tour tour tour tour
    08-31-09 07:08 PM
    Yes

08-31-09 08:21 PM
    I would return it and wait for the Storm 2. If you don't like that then get the Tour.

08-31-09 08:49 PM
    My lord YES take back the Storm and get the Tour! My wife and I are new blackberry owners. We have had them for about a week and we fell in love with blackberries. I got the Tour and my wife got the Storm. She love's it but she does not type to much so it works for her. She texts very little. I on the other hand love messaging. Plus my Tour seems to be twice as fast as her Storm.
    09-01-09 11:46 AM
    After 24 hours, this phone is wonderful.
    09-01-09 01:00 PM
    You should return the Storm for a better phone, period.
    09-01-09 01:21 PM
    Yes Yes Yes
    09-01-09 04:58 PM
    I just took my Storm back and traded in on a Tour and Im not sure if it was a wise decision. I really like the battery life and the larger screen on Storm but the lag was the main reason why I made the switch
    09-01-09 10:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD