I dont even know where to start still kinda new here at crackberry so here it goes. I was an iPhone user in the beginning of the year and then I saw the curve 8900. From the first minute i held it I finally understood why all of you guys where addicts and i was hooked. I loved the form factor and the screen but coming from 3g edge kinda didn't do it for me. So i got the bold witch in my opinion now is the best blackberry i have used. When I saw the tour It was love at first sight the small form factor bold keyboard and 3g. So i sold my bold for the tour. And now i dont know what to think. My 8900 was perfect out of the box and so was my bold. Ive gone thru 2 tours and there is still problems. Signal strength for me is horrible I don't get service in my own house and Verizon tells me there is plenty of coverage over here. I mean what good is a phone if you don't get service. The battery door started off fine and now is horrible. It just moves way to much. I mean what happened with the build quality. I kinda feel RIM must not like CDMA they massacred the storm and now the tour is not off to a good start. My coworker who works at best buy mobile has already returned 5 of them. I guess my question is what happened ? BY the way sorry for the long post just speaking my thoughts.
    07-29-09 01:20 AM
    Sorry you feel this way. What can we do for you? We are all here to help.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-29-09 02:10 AM
    Do you guys think the bad reception issue can be fixed with an update. Thats my biggest concern!!!!!
    07-29-09 02:20 AM
    Most likely the issues can be fixed with an update. I had both the Bold and 8900 at launch and they had their issues to. (battery life) now they are both great solid devices.
    07-29-09 02:25 AM
    Do you guys think the bad reception issue can be fixed with an update. Thats my biggest concern!!!!!
    Maybe, if it's not a hardware problem.

Mine was doing the whole bouncing around signal strength thing so I took it back and had it replaced because of that and some other issues. My new Tour hasn't gotten below 4 bars signal since I left the store 3 days ago and is rock solid.
    07-29-09 04:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD