I have the recent OS for the tour trying to fix why my Tour can't dial the blue phone numbers in gmail. I can scroll over the number, highlight the number and push the ball but it won't dial like my old curve would. It will dial any number found using any browser (google) but not in gmail. My friends tour with gmail will dial after I intially had to use the BB button to press "Get Link" and my other friends works too. This is really hard to swallow since this is one of the beauties of BB. Help!!
    07-08-10 09:15 AM
    Are you using the Gmail app, the mobile site, the plugin? Where are you noting this issue?
    07-08-10 06:37 PM
    Is it under HTML e-mail or not? That could make a difference.
    07-08-10 07:21 PM
    Thanks. The issue is with the gmail mobile app downloading onto the tour. My phone (and not my friends) will not auto dial the highlighted phone # when it is scrolled upon and the scroll ball is pressed. As I mentioned before, I had to BB button and hit the "Get Link" to get his phone to connect and now it will auto dial. How do I know if it under HTML or not? This is frustrating because my curve did it and my newer (better?) phone won't. Thanks for the help.
    07-09-10 07:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD