On my Tour and formerly on my Pearl, when I start dialing a number or a contact name, SOMETIMES in the middle of the number or name i am typing, it will automatically go back to the home screen which forces me to start over. I have searched everywhere for a fix for this since I have owned my pearl and it seems I am the only one with the issue, but I have owned 2 pearls and now a tour with the same problem, so I have ruled out the chance of coincidence. It would be awesome if someone could assist me considering it makes me want to throw my phone out the window.

Any help is appreciated.

Zach
    01-12-10 06:34 PM
    Hmm...you know, I always thought it was me hitting the wrong key or something. I didn't realize other people were having that problem too.
    01-12-10 06:44 PM
    Maybe you finger is hitting another key?
    01-12-10 07:09 PM
    I wish you were right. I think it happens more when I am hopping around from app to app and then start to dial...
    01-12-10 09:07 PM
    I wish you were right. I think it happens more when I am hopping around from app to app and then start to dial...
    Anyone!?!? I can't be the only that wants to jump out a second floor window over this.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by pbody; 01-15-10 at 11:37 AM.
    01-14-10 03:43 PM
    Oh blackberry... you are the devil and cause me so many headaches. Unfortunately my company forces me to own you, not to mention one of the worst carriers out there US Cellular. Someday I will kick you to the curb and get a google phone or shoot even windows mobile... anything but this laggy, glitchy, unreliable device!!!
    01-17-10 03:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD