So I just got my Tour on Saturday. All was well and I woke up today and I cant do any thing with it. I've tried removing the battery and replacing it, and I get absolutely no LED light at any point. Ive tried to travel charger and charging it from my laptop and to no success. Help?
    08-24-09 08:34 AM
    So I just got my Tour on Saturday. All was well and I woke up today and I cant do any thing with it. I've tried removing the battery and replacing it, and I get absolutely no LED light at any point. Ive tried to travel charger and charging it from my laptop and to no success. Help?
    did you try a wall charger? sometimes when they really die it takes a little while before they power up. do you get anything on the screen at all??? also you can try plugging it in with the battery out.
    08-24-09 08:35 AM
    Yea by travel charger I meant wall charger. I get nothing on the screen at all.

There is one slight curveball to this and it is that a friend had kicked my charger, and the prongs came out (like if you push the push button to remove them). So I guess that could have been damaged, but it does not look like it, but again I am in this situation.
    08-24-09 08:41 AM
    Get a new charger or use another micro USB charger to get the device going. Since micro USB is the new standard, one of your friends should have one available for your use.

In the meantime, order a spare one from eBay for $5. You'll want a second one anyway.
    08-24-09 08:44 AM
    I do not want to do that if that's not the problem though.. Wouldn't I get some juice going to it if I plugged it into the usb charger to my laptop?
    08-24-09 08:48 AM
    Sounds like you have a pretty expensive paperweight. I would take it into a store and see if they can help you.
    08-24-09 11:13 AM
    Well I've tried someone elses charger, and its been 20+ minutes and it won't power on. I guess I am just going to have to call Verizon because I don't have any stores near me.
    08-24-09 12:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD