How do I access it?

On the Storm I was able to store ring tones and backgrounds on the 1 gb of device memory and keep all of my videos, self taken pics, music and such on the media card... but with the Tour when I plug in the USB (with mass storage mode on) the only thing that comes up is my media card, any help? Thanks!

BTW: When I tried to restore a bunch of my setting the DM said that my devices onboard memory was not accesible... everythign about my particular device is great, I sure hope this isn't the dud part of it ha...
    07-13-09 11:18 AM
    Access your media file (pic/ringtone) through Options > Explore. Navigate through the Media Card and highlight the file. Press Menu, Move. Navigate to your Device memory and go to the appropriate folder. Press Menu > Move Here.
    07-13-09 11:27 AM
    Tour doesn't have additional device memory. Thats what your 2gb card is for
    07-13-09 11:28 AM
    I was looking at my wifes and didn't see it listed under Options --> Memory. Does the Tour have 1GB of onboard device memory?
    07-13-09 11:31 AM
    That's what I figured.
    07-13-09 11:32 AM
    Then where does the device store applications?

If you go to Media>Explore you see that the device actually does have memory. You see Home and Samples folders that lead to the normal Documents, Music, Pictures and so on... It is there, but I am just wondering if there is a way to access it from my desktop when I have it plugged in?
    07-13-09 11:40 AM
    Can someone at least give me an idea of who to contact who might be able to clear this up for me? Thanks!
    07-13-09 02:08 PM
    I thought it had 256 like the 8900
    07-13-09 02:52 PM
    I don't think it's that big an issue to run the wallpaper and ringtone from your media card. I do it on my 8330 and have no problem.

I don't get my Tour till tomorrow though, but I will look into this memory thing more.
    07-13-09 02:57 PM
    i do it on my 8330 also
    07-13-09 02:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD