so the one thing i noticed with this is that when you send a sms to another vzw customer usually there will be little d with the check mark to let you know that it was delivered. am i the only one that isnt getting that d or is that something they are taking away from us?
    07-16-09 11:31 AM
    what do you get just an envelope?
    07-16-09 11:35 AM
    I haven't been getting the checkmark either

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-16-09 11:36 AM
    i get the d abov the check mark when SMSing a fellow verizon user. but not with an AT&T or t-mo user
    07-16-09 11:58 AM
    You have to go into the options in the SMS folder and select to have delivery notifications turned on. I thought I was missing it to until i found this option now I get it every time I text a VZW subscriber.
    07-16-09 12:00 PM
    Okay correction.... go to the options icon on the main screen and select SMS Text and the first option there will be Delivery Report make sure that is on to see the "d".

Sorry about that I got ahead of myself.
    07-16-09 12:02 PM
    Okay correction.... go to the options icon on the main screen and select SMS Text and the first option there will be Delivery Report make sure that is on to see the "d".

Sorry about that I got ahead of myself.
    lol i was starting to notice this as well. i actually kept re-sending a message to one of my friends cuz it never showed the "d" i've seen on my storm. never got a "d" so i thought my phone was messed up. then i got a message this morning from a different friend and had a convo with them and then i went searching.

i then found the option. now im getting a "d" woot lol
    07-16-09 12:08 PM
    Yeah i love that option
    07-16-09 12:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD