When I get an email the names of the emails I receive get stored in my phone so if I go to write an email from my phone and type in a letter every email I received from someone with that letter will popup. I want to delete anything like that and only have the contacts from my phone show up. Anyone know how to do this?
    09-28-10 06:24 PM
    When I get an email the names of the emails I receive get stored in my phone so if I go to write an email from my phone and type in a letter every email I received from someone with that letter will popup. I want to delete anything like that and only have the contacts from my phone show up. Anyone know how to do this?
    I could be wrong but don't think so. Let me make sure that I understand that if I sent you an email w/o me being in your contact book, You delete my email w/o adding me as a contact and you go to write a new email and since my fist name begins with a "J" and you hit "J" you are saying you will see my name??

I have never seen or known this to happen. There are only 2 ways for a name to auto fill or that you would see and that is if you like you said had people within your contact book and hit any letter staring with who you wish to send a new email too or the second way is an email you sent someone on your own even if they are not in your contacts but because you wrote it, the device will retain it and remember it.

Again unless I am wrong this is the only way for an email name to show up when you write a new email. Make sure you delete unwanted emails and don't have any in your saved folder you don't want as well.

Good luck.
    09-28-10 06:53 PM
    You have to be wrong since I am seeing things pop-up that aren't on my phone
    09-28-10 07:29 PM
    bump one time
    09-30-10 12:18 AM
    09-30-10 08:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD