How come when I delete emails on my pc it takes forever for them to be removed from my bb?
    11-22-09 07:08 PM
    I've noticed that when I delete an email from my PC it doesn't immediately delete from the BB. Usually it doesn't delete until I receive another email, sometimes two or three. The issue will supposedly be corrected with the new BIS version in several months.
    11-22-09 08:52 PM
    It depends on the email provider and if you have wireless reconcile on and if mailbox wins or device wins.
    11-22-09 10:35 PM
    i have aol email and vz wireless,what settings should apply to fix problems
    11-23-09 02:03 AM
    anyone have ideas?
    11-23-09 10:51 AM
    Depends on what you're using for your email... if you're using outlook express that's not really the server that holds the emails.

For example if you use Comcast for your email but you're using a program like Outlook, you should go to comcast.net if you really wanted to delete an email from your account. I believe Outlook and Outlook Express only are deleted from your computer and not from the actual server.

"Having said that" (curb your enthusiasm reference) you have to delete the emails from your phone if you really want them deleted, since your phone isn't really the permanent storage site for emails either. Hit delete and delete from handheld.
    11-23-09 11:15 AM
    i have aol email and vz wireless,what settings should apply to fix problems
    11-23-09 06:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD