There's something really messed up with my BB, and it all started when I couldn't delete messages from my gmail account. Initially, I would try to delete a message and nothing would happen. Then when I hit delete again it seemed to delete the message, but the subject line is still there and it says (0 items) under that message. Then it started adding a star to the email, which I'm not telling it to do. Now, I try to delete and the screen freezes. I can only get to the home screen by pressing the power button - the back button doesn't work here. I turned the phone off, recharged it, and turned it back on but it's still frozen, in the process of deleting.
    I'm ready to get a new phone, because I've had so many problems with thsi one. Anybody have an idea?
    05-31-10 04:24 PM
    Have you tried pulling the battery out for a minute and then putting it back in?
    05-31-10 04:31 PM
    I agree, a battery pull sounds like it may help. Keep the phone turned on, remove the battery cover, and take the battery out while the device is still on. Leave the battery out for at least 60 seconds (my preference anyway) and then put the battery back in, cover back on, and let it restart.

What OS do you have? Alt+rt shift+h from the home screen will bring up a window. You're looking for "app version" in that window, if you weren't sure.

What sort of other issues have you had with the device?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-31-10 05:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD