How can I delete vz nav,visual voicemail,and other apps like flickr and myspace ?? I tried in bb desktop but it won't show up...thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-27-09 08:17 PM
    I think you just have to hide them like the BING launcher etc. that verizon tacks on there! Stinks, but so it goes...
    12-27-09 08:34 PM
    Delete them from your BB.

Goto options>applications>highlight>delete
    12-27-09 08:40 PM
    If you delete them as suggested above, VZ will push them back out to you. I tried this before and they came back. Just hide them as suggested.
    12-27-09 08:49 PM
    Thanks flash but they don't show up in the list ? Like d r.said I could hide but I'd rather delete it to save devie memory

12-27-09 08:50 PM
    If you haven't installed them, they are just launchers and don't take up any memory space. Only thing you can do is hide them

12-27-09 08:51 PM
    Icons such as flickr and facebook are merely small placeholders. They aren't the app, just a launcher for installing the app. You can delete them as noted above, but if you do, your carrier will just push them back when they're detected missing. The only effective strategy is just to hide the icons and ignore them. They're small and don't waste too much memory.
    12-27-09 08:52 PM
    if u dont download them. then they are just links to download them they arnt actually installed. just hide them
    12-27-09 08:56 PM
    Thanks jeff where will they go when I hide them ? Also what is the best 16gb memory card to buy for the tour ? Thanks

12-27-09 08:58 PM
    They don't go anywhere. They're just hidden so that don't waste icon space on your screen. I don't use a 16GB card and can't recommend a specific manufacturer. I also haven't seen any reports of consistent problems with any one vendor, so you are probably safe with anything from sandisk, PNY, or kensington.
    12-27-09 09:05 PM
    Thanks again

12-27-09 09:07 PM
    If you haven't installed them, they are just launchers and don't take up any memory space. Only thing you can do is hide them
    +1. Never installed a pushed app unless you are sure you want it.
    12-27-09 09:56 PM
    I make a new folder called "Unused Icons" and move all the pushed junk into it.

12-28-09 01:40 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD