I had a curve and when I deleted an e-mail from my e-mail account it would also delete it from my BB. I can't get it to do that with my Tour. I have set the sync on BIS, I use Gmail.
    08-02-10 10:52 AM
    Go to Messages>Menu>Options>Email Reconciliation>Make sure your Wireless reconciliation is turned On and that on Conflict, Mailbox Wins. That should get you going.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-02-10 11:16 AM
    Go to Messages>Menu>Options>Email Reconciliation>Make sure your Wireless reconciliation is turned On and that on Conflict, Mailbox Wins. That should get you going.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    That's what it is set at?
    08-02-10 11:53 AM
    From what I understand and have experienced, BB -> computer reconciliation is almost instantaneous, while computer -> BB reconciliation can take several hours in some cases. Coming from an Android device that had instant reconciliation both ways, I'm not sure why it is set up like this, but it is.

As far as deleting emails, from the "tests" I've run, my BB will recognize that I've deleted emails after a couple hours. Usually at the end of the day, no matter what I do and no matter what device I'm on, my inboxes will match up, even if it does take a little while.

Frustrating, I know.
    08-03-10 02:55 PM
    Thanks... Not that big a deal what I was really wanting was to turn off the notification light by deleting the e-mail so I didn't have to open messages....
    08-03-10 05:50 PM
    ok what GLP said should do that or just why not turn turn your light off until you wnat to read them?
    08-03-10 06:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD