I have a really odd problem... I've deleted a few videos from my device that I put on there... I simply plug my phone up to my PC through usb and put it in mass storage mode. The problem is everytime I put a new video on everyother video I put on there reappears in the media list even though it isn't on the phone or the media card. If i reboot my device it fixes it... however reboot takes about 5 minutes... it's really annoying to have to reboot everytime I want to put another movie on my phone.

any idea why this is happening?
    10-15-09 10:49 AM
    its happening to remind you that you shouldn't make dirty videos with your phone!
    10-15-09 10:56 AM
    I have had a similiar problem. Deleted pictices off the phone and they reappears back on the phone. Like you said, the only way to eliminate them from my phone is to re-boot. Hopefully someone will have an answer.
    10-15-09 10:56 AM
    Well it looks like pulling the micro sd card works. This is better than doing a battery pull. Still incredibly annoying with how the media card retention clip is.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-15-09 11:10 AM
    Try deleting the BBThumbs.dat file whenever you add/remove videos from your Blackberry. Note that you'll have to turn on "Show Hidden Files" in Windows Explorer in order to see it. This solved it for me on my 9700.
    04-11-10 09:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD