So I have a question..........is there any way to retrieve files (ex..photos) that have been deleted from the phone? I know on a computer deleted files go to the recycle bin, and they can be restored. Is there anything like that on the tour?
    09-11-09 11:35 AM
    As far as know there is not a way to do this. Sorry.
    09-11-09 11:40 AM
    i read somewere that you can browse the card from your computer, find your photo folder, open it and then "show hidden files" there is a thumbs file that might still have a thumbnail of the photo you deleted. if it does, double click the thumb and it will open the original photo.

I never tried this, but it just might work. let us know.
    09-11-09 11:44 AM
    nope once they are deleted they are gone for good.
    09-11-09 11:44 AM
    No worries, thanks anyway guys!!!
    09-11-09 12:03 PM
    There are 3rd party utilities that can recover deleted photos (other files?) from flashcards. I recall one actually came with a Sandisk card I got for a camera a few years ago but it did not make the migration to my new computer.
    09-11-09 01:31 PM
    There are 3rd party utilities that can recover deleted photos (other files?) from flashcards.
    If you can obtain either Lexar Image Rescue or Sandisk Image Pro, just put your card in a card reader and start the utility. You'll recover your deleted images assuming you haven't overwritten them by installing and deleting a mass amount of images. Works great!
    09-11-09 02:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD