I searched for deleted emails and couldn't find any info about it. I would like to know if emails are in a folder somewhere on the device - if so, I haven't been able to find them. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.
    08-17-09 08:03 PM
    No. They are deleted.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-17-09 08:13 PM
    I've heard that they are Yet I've never seen them. My actual guess would be no
    08-17-09 08:13 PM
    they are gone.. no way to recover it
    08-17-09 08:16 PM
    The delete function of a BB is not the Delete function of Windows. When you want it deleted, BB... well, deletes it. Not pussyfoot around it. Just deletes it.

Hopefully, you didn't hit "On Mailbox and Device" and will be able to recover it from the inbox on the web? Only option you've got, really, at this point.
    08-17-09 08:18 PM
    OK....thank you for your responses!
    08-17-09 08:50 PM
    I am guessing that this in response to the fact that it came out today that on the iPhone when you delete a message it isn't deleted.

I say +1 to RIM for this one......
    08-17-09 10:48 PM
    Which is one of the many reasons IPhone security is an absolute joke.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-17-09 10:52 PM
    Hopefully, you didn't hit "On Mailbox and Device" and will be able to recover it from the inbox on the web? Only option you've got, really, at this point.

Though depending on your mail server, it may have moved the deleted email to your trash folder in your inbox. Check there as well.
    08-17-09 11:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD