Im running the last update on Nov 19.when i switch screens and go to view pics there is a delay -maybe 4 seconds before the pics can be viewed>>>any feedback as to why this is happening?
    11-24-09 09:24 PM
    I don't know the cause, but I've also noticed the same thing.
    11-24-09 11:09 PM
    I don't know the cause, but I've also noticed the same thing.

I am waiting for 5.0 161 does not seem to offer any major improvements.
    11-25-09 11:12 AM
    i feel like this has been the case for a while, before i did the upgrade. i hate how it takes forever to view pics!
    11-25-09 02:22 PM
    I was having the same issue then changed the pixel size and have no issues now

Re size the pixels, the ones I add I always shrink to 490x380 best program for that is

FastStone Image Viewer - Powerful and Intuitive Photo Viewer, Editor and Batch Converter

I then click save as to something like bb1 and place the file to my bb media folder so when I sync they are there and the original files are still in tack on my computer
    11-25-09 06:05 PM
    Im running the last update on Nov 19.when i switch screens and go to view pics there is a delay -maybe 4 seconds before the pics can be viewed>>>any feedback as to why this is happening?
    This is consistent with the 4.7 OS. The only thing that will fix it, IMO, is upgrading to a 5.0 based OS (preferably .230) and installing a fast hybrid on top of it. This lag is nonexistent on my phone, as well as all the other users running one of Irtehun's hybrids.
    11-25-09 06:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD