For all you fans of DecalGirl skins, it looks like they've got an initial set of forty skins ready to go. I don't see one I really like yet, but I did have multiple versions of these skins on my Curve and really liked them. Check'em out here:

BlackBerry Tour Skins by DecalGirl.com
    Last edited by zzzbullseye; 08-18-09 at 10:04 PM.
    08-18-09 06:10 PM
    that's kinda cool never seen that before would be nice if your into that kinda stuff as for me the black is just fine ...
    08-18-09 06:30 PM
    that's kinda cool never seen that before would be nice if your into that kinda stuff as for me the black is just fine ...
    They are pretty nifty and they help protect against scratches and dings. I kinda like the naked Tour though also. I'll be waiting to see if they come out with a skin that catches my eye, meanwhile I'll be rockin' it au naturale!
    08-18-09 08:17 PM
    Definitely looks cool, but I just ordered my Vaja case so mine wil be well protected.
    08-18-09 08:24 PM
    Definitely looks cool, but I just ordered my Vaja case so mine wil be well protected.
    I had never heard of Vaja cases, I just checked them out and they look cool...not cheap...but cool.
    08-18-09 08:41 PM
    Be warned- I had one of these on my 8900 and when I took it off it also removed some of the chrome paint on the bezel. I guess I should have used a hair dryer to warm the skin before removing it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-18-09 09:25 PM
    Be warned- I had one of these on my 8900 and when I took it off it also removed some of the chrome paint on the bezel. I guess I should have used a hair dryer to warm the skin before removing it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I've heard other folks mention similar results, although I've never had a problem with paint damage after removing these. I've probably added and removed 6-7 of these skins across multiple curves that we've had in the family with no issues. The Curves we had didn't really have any chrome on them anywhere though, so I don't know...
    08-18-09 09:55 PM
    I'd wait for Gelaskins to be honest. In my opinion it's a better product, with real art from real artists.

I emailed them about a week ago, the said they would have skins for the tour soon.

*edit - in fact, I think I'll start a thread about it
    Last edited by junglist; 08-18-09 at 10:24 PM.
    08-18-09 10:01 PM
    Very cool looking; although none that I'd consider buying.
    08-18-09 10:17 PM
    I'd wait for Gelaskins to be honest. In my opinion it's a better product, with real art from real artists.

I emailed them about a week ago, the said they would have skins for the tour soon.
    Those do look nice, similar to MyGelskin which I've also used. I eventually removed the MyGelskin because the bottom decals added too much thickness to allow for use with a charging pod. The Gelaskins look like they're thinner though.
    08-18-09 10:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD