I have the tour now i previously had the curve, i created a custom profile that allowed me to have a certain ringtone as my default tone for calls then i had other tones for sms,mms, emails, and a different ringtone for special contacts such as my fiancee and children. If I was work or in church or somewhere that I needed to turn my phone on vibrate or silent with the curve i would just select that option from the profile list and change it back to my settings later. With my new tour, i have the same type of custom profiles, however if i am working or somewhere where i have selected to have the phone on vibrate or silent it will vibrate or not ring outloud for my default calls or alerts, however my contacts that I have special alerts for it still rings outloud, which can be quite embarrasing in a drop dead silent atmosphere. Does anyone have an idea how to set the profiles so that it works like my curve did?
    08-06-09 08:13 PM
    Sounds like a bug. When mine is on silent/vibrate... That's all it does. Nothing more nothing less.
    08-06-09 08:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD