Sorry if this has already been posted....I'm a few minutes new here. Anyhow, just got my Tour from Sprint and have just come off of two Windows Mobile phones (Q9c and the Snap....yeck). One thing that has been bugging the crap out of me is that I have very little customization options and my phone only came with one theme. So, after searching and finding nothing, has anyone been successful in creating their own icons for email, apps, folders, etc? I downloaded BB file scout and followed a few DIY's but it seems that BBfile scout has lost some functionality in the Tour. Any help would be awesome. I have 5 business email accounts that I check and they all have the same icons.

Thanks Guys. http://images.crackberry.com/forum_i...ons/icon14.gif
    08-27-09 07:29 PM
    can't help you on this one. I have a similar situation with 4 business email accounts. I gave up trying and now I have all 4 accounts go to the message folder and I have the individual email icons hidden.
    08-27-09 07:43 PM
    I think I may have to do the same thing. If someone created an app that would allow more customization of the tour that was easy to use... I would buy it. (hint hint)

Anyone else have any luck with custom icons?
    08-27-09 09:01 PM
    Good luck! I've been searching for 3 days and can't find it. You can download a program and make your own theme but easier said than done. Maybe a developer will see this??
    08-29-09 08:20 AM
    And you guys won't find it because at this posting, it does not exist that I have seen either. I did exactly what driphter did and it seems to work pretty well for me. I am also using the Blackberry Pro_v3 theme which has a bottom dock with a few shortcuts, specifically a shortcut to the messages folder. A few others are doing that but this theme was graciously done by Nate for donations.
    08-29-09 08:28 AM
    Probably a better idea to move this discussion to Themes > 9630! You would have better luck there!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-29-09 08:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD