I need some help here guys. I bought my Curve last summer and I love it. My problem is that I've got a fever and the only cure is the Tour. Anyways, I have 2 years left in a 3 year contract with Telus so I would have to pay an outrageous price of 650 dollars + tax for the phone. Is there any way I could somehow get the phone at a discounted price? I have been with Telus for about 8 years and have dealt with their L & R many times, but I am just wondering, would that be asking too much? For example, renewing my contract for another 3 years and getting the phone at a lower price? And would that even be worth it? because next summer I'll probably be in the same boat...

Any input would be grrrreatly appreciated. Thanks.
    06-26-09 08:20 PM
    I need some help here guys. I bought my Curve last summer and I love it. My problem is that I've got a fever and the only cure is the Tour. Anyways, I have 2 years left in a 3 year contract with Telus so I would have to pay an outrageous price of 650 dollars + tax for the phone. Is there any way I could somehow get the phone at a discounted price? I have been with Telus for about 8 years and have dealt with their L & R many times, but I am just wondering, would that be asking too much? For example, renewing my contract for another 3 years and getting the phone at a lower price? And would that even be worth it? because next summer I'll probably be in the same boat...

Any input would be grrrreatly appreciated. Thanks.
    end your contract with telus.. then go to verizon and pay the 200.00 or 250 for the Tour for a 2 year contract. you will save a lot more that route
    06-26-09 08:22 PM
    end your contract with telus.. then go to verizon and pay the 200.00 or 250 for the Tour for a 2 year contract. you will save a lot more that route
    except the Ridiculous roaming charges he'd face every day for having a phone out of country.

If I was in your boat I would call Telus and see if they can offer you an upgrade package, I did that with Bell and was able to get the 3 year price by extending my contract for 1 more year and adding some fun bundle or something 2 years ago.
    06-26-09 08:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD