Which is better in your opinions? Vzw fracked up now I get to chose. Quick !

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-07-10 03:59 PM

Tour.

06-07-10 07:01 PM
    Bold 9650!!!!!!!!!!!!
    06-07-10 08:38 PM

Between the two, go with the Tour...
    Like pkcable said, the 9650 is the best choice, so if you can, go with that one... It's better than the Tour and the Curve.

Take full advantage of the **** up.

EDIT: I love bad language! I wish I could use it more often on the forum... I'm just saying.
    06-07-10 09:10 PM
    yeah, I felt bad but I was so angry that they screwed me again that I just let loose on the Customer SVC Rep. So now it's my choice.
    06-07-10 10:18 PM
    Having owned both I would say go with the Bold 9650. It is like both the Tour and the Curve2 8530 slammed into one great device!
    06-07-10 10:23 PM
    Sarah- First off welcome to crackberry! Easy on the language this is a family show! Seriously this question has been asked before. Here are some threads on this topic.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f2/curv...=curve+vs+tour

http://forums.crackberry.com/f141/cu...=curve+or+tour

http://forums.crackberry.com/f70/cur...=curve+vs+tour

Many more, good luck...
    06-07-10 10:27 PM
    I say the tour or the bold 9650.
    I had the curve 8530 before and the screen suckkkkeeddd it had wifi but after the most recent update i deemed it unusable because of how hard it was to set up. maybe it was just me but it i never figured it out.
    i like the tour and the bold for the looks and screen resolution and better keyboard too. in my opinion.
    06-08-10 04:25 AM
    Tour if you want a Global phone.

06-08-10 05:10 AM
    Grab the Tour, definitely.
    06-08-10 08:14 AM
    No posts were harmed in the softening of the language. (can't believe I missed it first time around!) Please be a little more careful next time Sarah, I KNOW you were a little excited, BUT CB is a family Forum as Ice pointed out.
    06-08-10 08:47 AM
    First choice Bold 9650,,, if you can't get that go with the TOUR!!
    06-08-10 12:35 PM
    No posts were harmed in the softening of the language. (can't believe I missed it first time around!) Please be a little more careful next time Sarah, I KNOW you were a little excited, BUT CB is a family Forum as Ice pointed out.

Haha yeah, So sorry about that, even I missed it :0
    06-09-10 08:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD