After the little review of the new Curve 8530 coming out. Which should I get. I like the tour, it's got a nicer screen, and better camera. I think it has the same processor (correct?) and memory. The only thing that sells me to the Curve is the trackpad, I wont have to worry about getting a POS trackball on the tour.
    10-23-09 10:08 PM
    I would go with the Tour. I currently have it. The picture quality is outstanding. Also the resolution of screen is very good!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-23-09 10:14 PM
    That Curve looks like sort of an entry level device, whereas the Tour is high end. Yeah, the trackball isn't the best, but I'm not sold on the trackpad yet either. I used one once, and my thumb was a bit moist because we were playing golf, and the damn thing jumped around like a bad trackball.
    10-23-09 10:16 PM
    i'd go with the tour, that's what i'm upgrading to in december
    10-23-09 10:22 PM
    GO for the Tour. I have yet to have any issues with the phone. It has been Solid on every level. A great improvement over my old curve world and I prefer it way over my last phone( which was the Storm ). Like the hard keys. Screen Rez is Fantastic and it all is just a nice package.
    10-23-09 10:23 PM
    Yeah, I want to go pick up a Tour next week. I know two people who just got a tour earlier in the month and they both of trackball issues, but their phones are company issued so they cant get them exchanged. People have said the trackball is fixed, and I believed it, but after talking to friends that just got it earlier in the month, not so much.

I want a phone that will work fine for atleast two years.

Edit:

I swear my current phone (Samsun Gleam) knows I am going to cheat on it, it keeps having issues. Sending the same message multiple times, dropping my calls. haha.
    Last edited by theunknownone; 10-23-09 at 10:45 PM.
    10-23-09 10:26 PM
    2 years? damn, i can't go 6 months sometimes lol
    10-23-09 10:46 PM
    2 years? damn, i can't go 6 months sometimes lol
    Haha yeah I will only get a phone if I can upgrade.
    10-23-09 10:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD