Since there was a Verizon thread about there rebate form so i went searching for the Sprint rebate form and could only find this one:

http://www.sprintrelaystore.com/reba...2009-07-11.pdf

NOW, if this also follows suit with a regular rebate form then maybe the date is right for Sprint to get the Tour July 12th????

What does the current rebate form go to?
    06-24-09 04:23 PM
    These rebate deadlines are always extended. It's like an electronics store that is perpetually "going out of business".
    06-24-09 09:33 PM
    Since there was a Verizon thread about there rebate form so i went searching for the Sprint rebate form and could only find this one:

http://www.sprintrelaystore.com/reba...2009-07-11.pdf

NOW, if this also follows suit with a regular rebate form then maybe the date is right for Sprint to get the Tour July 12th????

What does the current rebate form go to?

Not at all my friend.

They might not even have a rebate for the Sprint version of the Tour, and just because it isnt on this rebate list, doesnt mean it will come out the next day. It could come out July 12th, but it could also come out any day after July 11th. According to this, you could be waiting for a short time, or a **** of a long time. Never know when you play these guessing games
    06-24-09 09:48 PM
    how does a current rebate form that has no information about the tour on it.. pertain to a tour release date?

pretty much every cell phone company has rebate forms all the time...

if the device isn't listed that doesn't mean it will be listed next month... or even the following month...

now I hope sprint gets it soon as well..

but this info really doesn't mean anything.
    06-24-09 09:51 PM
    This might or might not have anything to do with the release date BUT I am posting this based upon the date Sunday July 12th on the Be the first to hear page. Since the current rebate form goes to July 11th, maybe this goes along with July 12th date on the picture of the tour since they would have newly printed rebate forms.... I don't know, it is just an idea.

BTW, I know that the rebates are a ongoing thing and that they "expire". I have been with sprint for over 10 years now.
    06-24-09 10:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD