For some reason when I get about 5 sms messages from one specific contact my sms freezes up when I go to view the messages in the thread. Any clue why this is? I know that the person messaging me is using an enV touch. Any thoughts? It's only with this one contact.
    04-18-10 01:32 AM
    .484 or .591 does have this bug.. at least not for me
    04-18-10 04:11 AM
    I had this same problem when I switched to .419, the contact I had trouble with was also coincidentally using an enV Touch! I don't believe the problem is on their end; The OS seems to be the problem, because when I started using .419 based hybrids (Dv6.4, Dv7.1, Dv8.2, DvClassic) the problem never happened again, even when I have hundreds of messages from that contact in one thread. So, the only thing I can really recommend is to either install a hybrid or switch to .484, since that seems to be one of the better official OSes.

However, there is ONE little glitch that I have using DvClassic; Occasionally when I receive a very long message that I need to receive in parts, the bottom part of the SMS screen will disappear (the text entry part) and there's just blank white space there. It's not big deal though, because if you just back out to the list of conversations then enter the threat again it's back to normal. Best of luck!
    04-18-10 08:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD