How much free space on your phone is needed for it to run properly. I'm not sure what the tour is supposed to have as free space but the only things I have as far as apps is quickpull, bluff my call, poynt and facebook... and I only have about 100mb free on my phone when i look under tools/memory. I can't stand how you can't load them on your media card. All media I have is on the media card. Anyways, I just got a little message saying there is an update for poynt, app world and quickpull. I did the two updates and I don't even have enough memory to update quickpull. It bugs me how I don't even have enough room to add an app but I'm most concerned about what is the proper amount of free space for it to run normal/fast.
    01-28-10 12:01 AM
    Well, to give you an idea, your file free is higher than my total memory, period. I start fresh with about 36 mb and my Curve runs just fine, even after a hard day, and I have quite a few apps (but not Facebook, which is a known hog) so you're not in any danger of running out of space any time soon. You're really stressed over nothing.

The danger line is below 5 Mb ff, and you have a long way to get there.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-28-10 12:33 AM
    Do a daily memory clean/cache sweep. That should help some.
    01-28-10 02:51 AM
    Well, to give you an idea, your file free is higher than my total memory, period. I start fresh with about 36 mb and my Curve runs just fine, even after a hard day, and I have quite a few apps (but not Facebook, which is a known hog) so you're not in any danger of running out of space any time soon. You're really stressed over nothing.

The danger line is below 5 Mb ff, and you have a long way to get there.

Ok thanks, that helps put it into perspective. It just seems small because I don't even have enough room for one more app when I'm not even running many.
    01-28-10 08:32 PM
    You don't need quickpull with a Tour. Just press Alt-R.Shft-Del. However, 100 MB file free is far more than you need to run quickpull, if you want the convenience of scheduling a reboot.

01-28-10 08:36 PM
    how much free space on your phone is needed for it to run properly. I'm not sure what the tour is supposed to have as free space but the only things i have as far as apps is quickpull, bluff my call, poynt and facebook... And i only have about 100mb free on my phone when i look under tools/memory. I can't stand how you can't load them on your media card. All media i have is on the media card. Anyways, i just got a little message saying there is an update for poynt, app world and quickpull. I did the two updates and i don't even have enough memory to update quickpull. It bugs me how i don't even have enough room to add an app but i'm most concerned about what is the proper amount of free space for it to run normal/fast.
    i can only speak for myself and my tour. Upon reboot i have about 1o2 mb, however i have poynt quick pull facebook, pandora drivesafely, sprint nav, google sync and maps. A couple themes. So i feel something is not right. Now ive deleted some of the native apps, to make room i got rid of all the games except of course for brickbreaker, bb maps, i have quick pull scheduled to reboot every morning at 3 am. There are lots of tips on how to free up memory i would start there.
    01-29-10 04:14 AM
    You don't need quickpull with a Tour. Just press Alt-R.Shft-Del. However, 100 MB file free is far more than you need to run quickpull, if you want the convenience of scheduling a reboot.

what is alt r shft del? i can't seem to get it to do anything with those?
    02-04-10 10:45 PM
    deleting the event log too help

alt button and while holding it down type LGLG then a log will appear and click menu button and then click on Clear log it will delete
    02-04-10 10:55 PM
    what is alt r shft del? i can't seem to get it to do anything with those?
    It's like Ctrl-Alt-Del on a PC. You do it the same way. Press and hold the Alt key, then while continuing to hold the Alt key, press the Right Shift key, then while continuing to hold both keys, press the Del key. The device will reboot.

02-05-10 05:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD