i'm having a couple problems with my tour -- not major problems but they are annoying & i was wondering if anyone else was having these same issues, or knew how to fix them.. I am running off 4.7 right now; waiting for offical 5.0 to come out before i upgrade, so this could be one reason why the phone is being ********, but I still wanted to ask..

1- Contact Alerts: i'll get some people with contact alerts, that i've never added into my alerts, with 3-7 different alerts, all duplicate alerts, & i have to go in & delete them.. & i have no clue how they even got in there to begin with.. anyone having that issue, or know how to fix it?

2- I had to create a Custom ID, so that I could get specific alerts to ring, & some to be silent (like FB, or email, etc) & now my BBM won't go off on my specific custom ID, but if i use normal, loud, etc.. EVERYTHING goes off, even though i've set certain things to be silent. Is this a problem with the phone, or 4.7?

3- is there a way to put the entire backlighting off whenever you're on the phone. Whenever I'm on the phone, my send, home button, back, end & trackball are lit up & so i wasn't sure if there was a way to turn it off & the phone be dim.
    03-28-10 09:23 PM
    you can turn down the brightness, thats about it.
    03-28-10 09:30 PM
    I had problems with OS 4.7 and the contact ringtones as well, but they were fixed in OS 5. And the lit keys while on the phone is a feature built in. I know of no way to turn them off completely. It's just something I've just gotten used to though.
    03-28-10 11:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD