In an effort to separate those people with Corp accounts and discounts and the rest of the existing accounts that can upgrade to the Tour I created this thread to discuss and track.

I have a Corporate Discount and I'm unable to upgrade to the Tour online. The Tour does not appear in the list of phones to choose from.

I would definitely like to hear from those that have these accounts and were able to order ONLINE.
    07-02-09 07:35 PM
    I have a Corporate account for my business and it will not let me upgrade early. I have to wait until July 12th to place my order online. Since this is a business oriented device, you would think that we would get dibs on it first. I am IRATE!!!
    07-02-09 07:37 PM
    i KNOW what kind of BS is this? i thought once they opened up to existing customers, it'd be open to ALL of us. it's not cool to alienate those with corp discounts.
    if anyone had a discount and ordered successfully, let us know.
    other than that, i'm disappointed.
    07-02-09 07:39 PM
    I just tried mine, and it's pretending it doesn't exist right now. I'm on the UPS Corporate account, and no go. Hmmm..
    07-02-09 07:41 PM
    I just did a search for "Blackberry Tour" and it came up. I selected "buy now" though I actually don't wanna buy it... and got this:

The selection you made is unavailable at this time

WTF!?!??!
    07-02-09 07:43 PM
    I have a Sprint Business Account.
    Do I get any special discounts I don't know about?
    07-02-09 07:44 PM
    Same deal with me. I'm a VIP customer, and I have a corp discount. Fortunately for me, I'm getting a free one before everyone anyway. lol
    07-02-09 07:45 PM
    I'm also VIP with US Govt corp discount and can't order. Already sent an email to CS this evening.
    07-02-09 07:46 PM
    VIP with corporate discount. No go. Would really like to know if someone with a corp discount was able to order.
    07-02-09 07:50 PM
    employee with employee discount

being an employee you'd think id be able to get this first

i am irate!

/end sarcasm
    07-02-09 07:51 PM
    I also emailed Customer Service to let them know.

https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=2_IyAVzo
    07-02-09 07:54 PM
    Sorry to hear that guys, I hope the same doesnt' apply to Sprint customers! ._.
    07-02-09 07:54 PM
    I too am having a problem. I get a corporate discount. I tried and like everyone else it doesn't show up. I used the on-line chat and talked to a representative. They had no answers and directed me to call the verizon customer service. Worried if I try in store purchase on July 12 they'll turn me away cause they cant figure it out.
    07-02-09 07:59 PM
    I work for the state of California and get discounts on my calling plan and data plan. I just pre-ordered my TOUR by logging into MY VERIZON account and clicked on upgrade phone. The tour was an available choice. Not sure if this would be different than corporate or business accounts.
    07-02-09 08:00 PM
    i still think vzw employees should be able to pre-order...
    07-02-09 08:02 PM
    Although it's a personal account, the name shows as my company name. I do get discounts on voice and data. I received the email, but do not see the phone.
    Last edited by curtisdr; 07-02-09 at 08:05 PM.
    07-02-09 08:03 PM
    i checked everything, i have a verizon corp discount and nothing.
    i don't see why we wouldn't be able to upgrade, we're like everyone else!
    07-02-09 08:06 PM
    I have a corporate account as well and I can not upgrade. This is BS!
    07-02-09 08:07 PM
    I have a Sprint Business Account.
    Do I get any special discounts I don't know about?
    probably, seeing as it's a business thing, they always try to give discounts to businesses and all. CS would probably be able to tell you.
    07-02-09 08:07 PM
    Although it's a personal account, the name shows as my company name. I do get discounts on voice and data. I received the email, but do not see the phone.
    What email did you receive? If you're talking about the one from their promo site, I haven't even received that yet.
    07-02-09 08:08 PM
    I have a corporate account as well and I can not upgrade. This is BS!
    agreed, this is ridiculous. it's not an option or i get the error.
    BS, why would they alienate us?
    07-02-09 08:08 PM
    Sorry to hear that guys, I hope the same doesnt' apply to Sprint customers! ._.
    You wont have to worry about that, lol.
    07-02-09 08:09 PM
    You wont have to worry about that, lol.
    Considering they're not even offering pre-order, I guess you won't have to worry about it.
    07-02-09 08:11 PM
    What email did you receive? If you're talking about the one from their promo site, I haven't even received that yet.
    I signed up to be notified about the Tour from the testman. site before it was available for pre-order. The email showed up about 30 mins ago.

And in response to VZWs email....yes, I do want to take a Tour! Why won't you let me?
    07-02-09 08:15 PM
    I signed up to be notified about the Tour from the testman. site before it was available for pre-order. The email showed up about 30 mins ago.

And in response to VZWs email....yes, I do want to take a Tour! Why won't you let me?
    I got the same email a little bit ago, unfortunately we still cannot order.
    07-02-09 08:19 PM
204 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD