I need to know 2 things and I haven't been able to find it on here, but if it has been posted just point me in the right direction :

1) Is there a way that I can copy a conversation from SMS? It only let's me copy the first sentence, and won't allow me to scroll down or up to copy the rest of the convo.

2) If you are writing a note in notepad or an email, and you have made it alllllllllll the way to the end but want to go allllllllllll the way to the top to add something or erase something or do anything, is there anything that can be done? Like when you are browsing a web page and want to go all the way down you press B, or the top you do T?

Any help appreciated

Danielle

Edit: also a way to 'select all' in an email, either writing it or reading it, or notepad? Thanks!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by deaddani83; 08-19-10 at 05:10 PM.
    08-19-10 05:08 PM
    1. Not from the device there isn't. You have to copy each message in the conversation individually.

2. Save and close the memo and re-open it. Then you will be at the top.

There's no way to "Select All". When you are reading a message, you can press and hold the shift key, scroll the trackball to start highlighting the selection, and then press "B" to select from the point where the cursor is to the bottom, though. Won't work when you are writing, though.
    08-19-10 05:51 PM
    Thanks for your reply

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-19-10 06:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD