You know, like the kind the iphone has? Real thin and light. Not the Otter or those bulky ones...

I did the Zagg - man took 40 minutes. It's a tough protector but man, one you snag a corner it looks ugly.

Looking for a light not necessarily best protection but something to hedge on....

Any ideas?
    09-13-09 03:49 AM
    09-13-09 04:12 AM
    Go on eBay and check out the cases. Theirs hundreds and hundred of different types for good prices i haven't payed over 7 dollars for a hard case and i have 4 or 5 colors. You can get them as low as 3.50 with free shipping if you want to wait a week and a half or so to get it from Hong Kong. But you can get one for 5 or 6 bucks free shipping from US vendor in 3 days or so(if you live in the US of course).

I got this exact case the clear one for 6 dollars free shipping on ebay, its good case 2 very steardy.
    Last edited by njbianco; 09-13-09 at 09:14 AM.
    09-13-09 09:10 AM
    Go on eBay and check out the cases. Theirs hundreds and hundred of different types for good prices i haven't payed over 7 dollars for a hard case and i have 4 or 5 colors. You can get them as low as 3.50 with free shipping if you want to wait a week and a half or so to get it from Hong Kong. But you can get one for 5 or 6 bucks free shipping from US vendor in 3 days or so(if you live in the US of course).

I got this exact case the clear one for 6 dollars free shipping on ebay, its good case 2 very steardy.
    link to same case on ebay?

Thanks
    09-13-09 04:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD