My Sprint Tour, I had installed BOLT, figure it was a waste of time since my Tour was just as good aas BOLT, so I deleted it, Reboot it, now it reboots and reboots and reboot, any idea ?
    10-07-09 09:25 AM
    My Sprint Tour, I had installed BOLT, figure it was a waste of time since my Tour was just as good aas BOLT, so I deleted it, Reboot it, now it reboots and reboots and reboot, any idea ?
    Pull battery, put it back in but hold the end key until the phone starts up in safe mode.. then go into your applications list and make sure it deleted
    10-07-09 09:29 AM
    I had this same problem with mine. I ended up taking it back and getting a new one. I would try what jnepsa said, and if that doesn't work, I'd take it back. The least they will do is warranty it out.
    10-07-09 09:33 AM
    Doing it now as we speak, holding down that end key, this is my 4th tour.
    10-07-09 09:34 AM
    NADA, seems to work, my finger got numb from holding it down
    10-07-09 09:49 AM
    do a search on how to recover a dead blackberry...it will work and fix your problem
    10-07-09 11:15 AM
    Pull battery, put it back in but hold the end key until the phone starts up in safe mode.. then go into your applications list and make sure it deleted
    Its not the end key you hold down its the back key (arrow to right of trackball)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-07-09 12:17 PM
    i had the same problem..i think my phone said error 723 or sumptn like that..verizon juss decided to send me a new one..
    10-07-09 12:38 PM
    Got it replaced !!! Problem solved
    10-07-09 02:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD