Contacts will autofill when I sent a sms or mms text but DO NOT autofill when I try to compose an email. In addition, if I type the email address out I am not given the option to "send" the email. So right now all I can do is reply to emails. Has anyone had this problem? This just started yesterday. I am running .591
    04-15-10 12:36 PM
    I've just now encountered the same exact issue using my Tour on .591. It had been running flawlessly since updating when .591 became official.

A message comes in and I try to forward and not only does the name not autofill, but it now won't even give a "send" command meaning that I can only "save draft.".

I've not installed anything or changed anything. It just happened all of a sudden. I've done multiple battery pulls and have resent service books.

Thoughts on what else to try?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-03-10 04:25 PM
    Any solutions? Encountering same. This is so strange! It was working...

05-14-10 11:04 AM
    Now i have lost the option to send new mails as well. i *was* just copy and pasting the email addresses since auto fill stopped working. But even when i do that i have no send option.

i've re-sent service book and re-registered HST. Not fixed. Anyone have solutions? Or the same issue?

05-14-10 05:16 PM
    I am having the same problem just started yesterday. Is there a fix yet?
    05-18-10 10:28 AM
    i still haven't found a cause or specific fix. Reloading the OS will probably work, but it's a pretty major "fix."

i happened to have an OS patch upgrade available so using Desktop Manager i loaded that onto my Tour. The issue was resolved.

Just would like to know cause and a simpler solution.

Not being able to send new emails was user error on my part. After you manually type an email address you must press the enter key for it to register.

The Auto Suggesting not working is still a mystery to me.

05-18-10 10:48 AM
    I would install Driphter's 10.4 hybrid. I installed this several days ago and it is the best OS that I have ever used on my Tour. I have had this phone since July 2009 and I am thrilled to finally have an OS that seems to be absolutely flawless. There is one issue that has a simple patch that is easily installed with BBSAK. But, after that the OS is perfect. PTT even functions without a hitch!

Peace,

Bing0
    05-18-10 02:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD