I installed .419 and resynced. Everything works fine but one thing - none of my contact pictures in Outlook are syncing to the BlackBerry. First time this has happened. I treid to clear the BlackBerry contact database and resync, but again, everything resynced except the contact pictures. Any suggestions (besides battery pulls)? Thanks.
    01-09-10 11:08 AM
    Anyone have input to this issue? Thanks.
    01-13-10 02:57 PM
    I installed .419 and resynced. Everything works fine but one thing - none of my contact pictures in Outlook are syncing to the BlackBerry. First time this has happened. I treid to clear the BlackBerry contact database and resync, but again, everything resynced except the contact pictures. Any suggestions (besides battery pulls)? Thanks.
    I never been able to sync contact pictures either from gmail account or outlook. I was be able to do so with my sprint touch pro2.

Too bad bb can't do it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-13-10 03:11 PM

01-13-10 03:27 PM
    I have the same problem. I installed .419 and everything works fine but I have no contact photos. I cannot even assign a photo to a contact nevermind the sync problem. Any help I would appreciate it also. I have wiped the phone twice. Did numerous battery pulls and still nothing. Any ideas?

01-13-10 03:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD