I was wondering if I decided to backup my contacts ONLY, would it also save the pics I have associated?

meaning, if i backup my contacts ONLY, and do a complete wipe, and then restore contacts ONLY, will the contact pics still show?

are the pics integrated with the contacts, or are they stored somewhere else on the phone and a separate file i need to backup? (note im not talking about the camera pics in general. those are separate, i understand) thanks everyone!
    Last edited by icekream; 11-01-09 at 02:11 PM.
    11-01-09 02:08 PM
    anyone.. please?
    11-01-09 04:05 PM
    Any data that you have attached to a contact is saved in a backup. So if you have an avatar in your contact "phone book" then you'll be all set

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-01-09 04:06 PM
    I was wondering if I decided to backup my contacts ONLY, would it also save the pics I have associated?

meaning, if i backup my contacts ONLY, and do a complete wipe, and then restore contacts ONLY, will the contact pics still show?

are the pics integrated with the contacts, or are they stored somewhere else on the phone and a separate file i need to backup? (note im not talking about the camera pics in general. those are separate, i understand) thanks everyone!

A full backup is a full backup you should be good
    11-01-09 04:30 PM
    I backed up my contacts and now pictures are all messed up for all my contacts. The ones that didnt have pictures it now assigned a random picture too.
    really annoying
    03-31-10 09:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD